The following information are intended to acquaint the user with more details on placement, use and manage cookies used site www.cerfersped.ro .
If you need more information, and they are not included below, please contact us by email email@example.com .
Please read the following information:
Because you respect your privacy, you can choose to block certain types of cookies from this site.
Cookies play an important role in facilitating access and delivery of multiple services that users can enjoy the internet, such as:
· Customizing certain settings such as: language is viewed a site, saving some preferences for future reuse.
· Cookies offers owners of sites valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so that they can make more effective and accessible.
· Allow multimedia applications or other on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a browsing experience more valuable, more useful and more enjoyable.
· Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer or other mobile terminal equipment of a user who is accessing the Internet.
The cookie is installed by request issued by a web server to a browser (eg, Chrome, Firefox) and is completely “passive” (does not contain software viruses or spyware and can not access information on your hard drive User ).
A cookie consists of two parts: the name and content or cookie value. Moreover, during the existence of a cookie is determined; Technically, only web server that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the website associated respectively webserver.
Cookies themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in most cases, not personally identify Internet users.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
· Cookies session – they are stored temporarily in case of cookies the web browser for it to store them until the user closes the browser window or deloghează on that site .
· Persistent cookies – these are stored on the hard drive of a computer or device (and generally depends on the default cookie lifetime). Persistent cookies they include those placed by another website than they visit the user at the time – known as “third party cookies (cookies placed by third parties) – which can be used anonymously to store a user’s preferences.
What are the advantages of cookies?
A cookie contains information linking a web browser (user) and a specific web server (website). If a web browser that accesses the server again, it can read information already stored and react accordingly. Cookies provide users a pleasant browsing experience and supports the efforts of many websites to provide comfortable utilizatorillor ex – preferences online privacy options for language website, shopping cart or advertising relevance.
What is the life of a cookie?
Cookies are managed by the Web server. The lifetime of the cookie may vary significantly, depending upon the purpose for which it is placed. Some cookies are used only for one session (cookies session) and will not be retained once the user has left the website and some cookies are retained and reused whenever user returns to that website ( persistent cookies). Although these cookies can be deleted by a user at any time via your browser settings.
What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on some sites may be provided by third parties / suppliers (eg, a video, an advertisement, a chat application, etc.). These third parties may also place cookies through the site and they are called “third party cookies” are not placed by the owner of the website in question. Third party suppliers must also comply with applicable law and privacy policies site owner.
How cookies are used by this site?
Cookies provide navigation user experience and support our efforts to provide user comfort with features such as online privacy preferences, shopping cart or advertising relevance. Also used in the preparation of anonymous, aggregated statistics that help us understand how a user receives our websites, enabling us improve the structure and content, excluding personal identifying the user.
Visiting this site may place the following types of cookies:
· Cookies essential
· Cookies performance
· Cookies social media and advertising
Some cookies, such as the performance or the social media and advertising may come from third parties.
These cookies allow both saving preferences on other types of cookies used and access to the core functionality of the site.
They remember user preferences on this site, so there is no need of setting them at each visit to the site.
Other cookies that we place to your optimum use of the site are cookies corresponding shopping cart and favorite lists (role to save the data on the products they have added to the cart or that Favorites), cookies location (used to determine your location based on IP, in order to pre-populate certain fields necessary for registration or placing orders), cookies session generated to access and automatically deleted when the browser closes acquis (required to operate the HTTP protocol, filling in some forms, interacting with certain elements of the site, etc.), cookies recognizing the terminal type used – desktop or mobile, cookies of chat applications that allow real-time chat with customer service.
These cookies include both services from the traffic analysis and cookies placed by certain third party services that provide complementary functionality of the site.
Cookies traffic analysis to measure the aggregate of site traffic, identify traffic surselelor provides information about the most visited and the least visited pages and how users interact with the site. The information listed is collected on an aggregate basis and thus completely anonymous. These cookies may come from third parties and Web Analytics services (ie Google Analytics).
Cookies Social media and advertising
They can be placed through the site by social media or advertising services we use.
This type of cookies may be used by these services to determine a profile of visitors and your display relevant advertisements on other sites you visit.
They may come from third parties and advertising services (ie AdSense, AdWords), social media platform type (eg Facebook, Twitter), etc.
Due to the use, this site can not access cookies from third parties, as third parties can not access cookies owned by this site. For example, you post an article using the social networks found on this site, the social network will record your activity
What type of information is stored and accessed via cookies?
Cookies store information in a small text file that allow a website to recognize a browser. The web browser will recognize until the cookie expires or is deleted. The cookie stores important information that enhance the Internet browsing experience (eg keeping a user logged into the account or user; preservation of products in the shopping cart; storage of the list of Favorites).
What are cookies important Internet?
Cookies are central to the effective operation of the Internet, helping to generate a navigation experience friendly and tailored to each user preferences and interests. Denial or disabling cookies may impede the use of a site.
Denial or disabling cookies does not mean that you will receive online advertising – but that will not be able to keep your preferences and interests evidenced by browsing behavior.
Examples of uses important cookies (not requiring user authentication through an account):
· Content and services tailored to user preferences – categories of news, weather, sports, maps, public services and government sites entertainment and services travel.
· Offers tailored to users’ interests – Remember passwords, language preferences (ie displaying search results in the Romanian language).
· Retention of filters to protect children on Internet content (family option mode functions Safe Search).
· Limiting frequency broadcast commercials – capping an advertisement for a particular user on a website.
· Providing advertising more relevant to users.
· Measurement, optimization and analytics features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic to a website, what type of content is viewed and how a user arrives on a website (eg via search engines directly from other websites etc). Websites running these analyzes use to improve their sites for the benefit of users.
Security and privacy issues
Cookies used formats, such as plain text. Not consist of pieces of code so it can not be executed or can not auto-run. Consequently, they can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run again or reply. Cookies can still be used for negative purposes. Since store information about your preferences and browsing history of users, both on a particular site and several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this fact and constantly marks cookies to be deleted proceedings erase / scan anti-virus / anti-spyware.
Generally browsers have integrated privacy settings that provide different levels of acceptance of cookies, validity and automatically deleted after a user visited a particular site. Other security issues related to cookies
Because identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, you should know that any problems can create cookies. Because through their constantly transmit two-way information between browser and website, if an attacker or unauthorized person comes in during data transmission, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted. Although rare, this can happen when the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involving wrong setting of cookies on servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels attackers can use this vulnerability to trick browsers send information through insecure channels. Attackers then use the information for purposes of unauthorized access certain sites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting personal information.
Tips for safe surfing and responsible, based on cookies
· Customize your browser settings regarding cookies to reflect a comfortable level of security for you using cookies.
· If you do not mind cookies and are the only person who uses your computer, you can set long-term storage expiration browsing history and personal access data.
· If you divide access to the computer, you can consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing whenever you close the browser. This is an option to access sites that place cookies and delete any information Enterprise closing session navigation.
· Install your anti-spyware and updates them constantly.
Many applications to detect and prevent spyware attacks include detection sites. Thereby stopping the browser from accessing websites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or download malicious software. Make sure you keep your browser updated. Many of cookies is done based attacks exploiting weaknesses in old versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the most popular sites on the Internet. With a clear understanding of how they operate and the benefits they bring, you can take necessary security measures ASTEL that you can surf the Internet with confidence.
How do I turn off cookies?
It is possible to configure your browser these cookies may not be accepted or you can configure your browser to accept cookies only from a specific site.
All modern browsers provide the ability to configure preferences for storing cookies. These settings typically found in the “options” menu or “preferences” of your browser. To understand these settings, you can use the “help” of the browser for more details.
To learn more about cookies and what they are used, we recommend the following links:
· All About Cookies